Hotel is great location, next to a major mall which I did not have a chance to visit. The arrival was a bit slow as they did not have enough staffing on the arrival date. The hotel room was great and so was their breakfast selection available for all hotel guests. I would definetely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Was inaugurated on November 1st, 1996 under Hyatt International ® direction, On June 30TH 2001 starts as Grand Tikal Futura. Grand Tikal Futura is a five stars category hotel, located minutes away from “La Aurora” International Airport, in the biggest commercial and industrial development area of Guatemala City. The Hotel is part of the Tikal Futura complex that includes 18,000 m2 of space for offices, located at the “Sol” and “Luna” towers with nineteen levels of offices with four elevators in each tower. The shopping mall has 200 stores divided in five different worlds: kids, home, fashion, sports and electronics. “Planeta Maya” counts with eighteen bowling lines, house of terror, arcade, Gotcha, movies, theatre. We have three auditoriums (Cancuen, Ceibal, Mirador), where all the corporate activities, training, classes, and others take place. Facilities allow participants to be located comfortably and with modern set up, that today a professional needs ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Grand Tikal Futura Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Grand Tikal Futura
- Grand Tikal Futura Guatemala City
- Grand Tikal Futura Hotel Guatemala/Guatemala City