“Great hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Grand Tikal Futura Hotel

You added Grand Tikal Futura Hotel to your Saves list
Grand Tikal Futura Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Calzada Roosevelt 22-43 | Zona 11, Guatemala City 01011, Guatemala   |
Ranked #7 of 47 Hotels in Guatemala City
Khabarovsk, Russia
“Great hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

I stayed in Grand Tikal Fututra for 3 nights, I stayed in a room on a Royal floor. The hotel was very clean, the staff nice and the room was just fantastic. Great service, including free tea, coffe and cocktails plus canapes through out the day. excellent gym and spa centre. Very good located. Highly reccommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Arkansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

I stayed with 5 friends at this hotel while on a mission trip for 8 nights. The hotel is very clean. The rooms are very standard. Our AC unit did not work during the day and was infrequently working. I had a roommate and we had plenty of room for the two of us. We were on the 4th floor by the elevator banks. The downside to the hotel is that the lobby gets extremely noisy. And it can get loud with big groups of people. The hotel does have wifi but we couldn't get it in our room but it worked great in the lobby. The hotel is tied into a basic mall, but next door is an amazing mall! Also, the restaurant has a really good breakfast buffet with an omelet bar, fruit, pastries, and great fresh juice. The staff was friendly. I would stay here again, as I'm sure it's a nice hotel for Latin America.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Hollywood, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

The outside of the hotel and lobby look GREAT! But the hotel room not what I expected, however very clean. The staff was polite but made me feel very uneasy like I was being watched everwhere I was going. The pool area definately needs a make over, I sat inthe jacuzzi for only 3 mins. I couldn't stand the smell of the mold coming from the rocks, not relaxing.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Panama City, Panama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

We stayed for just one night.

Room was ok, bathroom was good.

Must improve to have wifi in the rooms.

Front desk could also improve service: an envelope was dropped in the lobby, and nobody told us. Our airplane tickets to Tikal were there. Luckily our travel agency was fast and returned to the hotel to take our tickets back to us.

Room Tip: Please be sure to ask for Nonsmoking.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
San Pedro Sula, Honduras
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here for 4 nights with my family, while I did biz meetings during the day.
They have excellent restaurants, japanese and local guatemalan food. There is an indoor climate controlled pool too, the kids loved it.
We had an executive suite for $135, you can't beat that. Also access to drinks and food on the executive floor.
We travel the world a lot, and this hotel had it all I highly recommend it.

• Stayed July 2012
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

Each time I go to Guatemala City this is the place I stay. The rates are great. The restaurant is very good for each meal that I have tried. Having a mall downstairs and next door give me lots of other dining options. Not to mention the great gym and live bands that play at the bar downstairs.
Downtown is 10 minutes away and Antigua is about 30-40 minutes in the other direction.

Room Tip: The rooms that face towards the mountains in the distance have the best views.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Eatonton, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012 via mobile

Very helpful staff with a great attitude. Room was clean and well appointed. Check in and checkout were effortless with no problems. Did not use restaurants or other facilities. Next to this hotel is a very large and modern mall.

Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Grand Tikal Futura Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Grand Tikal Futura Hotel

Address: Calzada Roosevelt 22-43 | Zona 11, Guatemala City 01011, Guatemala
Location: Guatemala > Guatemala Department > Guatemala City
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#3 Spa Hotel in Guatemala City
#9 Business Hotel in Guatemala City
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Grand Tikal Futura Hotel 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grand Tikal Futura Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hotel Grand Tikal Futura
Grand Tikal Futura Guatemala City
Grand Tikal Futura Hotel Guatemala/Guatemala City

If you own or manage Grand Tikal Futura Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.