It is difficult to find anything negative to say about this Hotel, in which all of the rooms are suites. My wife and I stayed here on a vacation for 6 nights, and everything about this hotel was first-rate. Our 2-room suite was very clean, modern, well-maintained, and well-serviced. Everybody on the hotel staff was exceptionally friendly and eager to be of service. Once you have made your reservations, you can email the hotel and they will make sure the free hotel shuttle van is there to pick you up (in our particular situation, the shuttle van was out of service when we arrived, so the hotel arranged for a taxi, and we were met by a taxi driver holding up a sign with our name, and the hotel paid for the trip). The hotel itself is only a short distance from the airport; however, it is on the opposite side of the runway from the passenger terminal, so the trip takes about 10 minutes. Nearly everyone at the hotel speaks English, so don't worry if you don't speak Spanish. The hotel has a very nice restaurant, as well as a bar & lounge area. The restaurant has a continental breakfast buffet, as well as a full breakfast buffet (you can order from the menu as well). The same restaurant serves dinner, and the prices are reasonable. Two of the managers in the restaurant, Marco and Angel, were very friendly and helpful, and the entire staff reflected that warmth. Overall, the price was very reasonable for a hotel of this caliber, even though the breakfast and internet were not included in our rate. The area near the hotel is full of hotels, restaurants, and shops, and we felt comfortable walking - even after dark. The only negative was that there is a nightclub nearby to the north of the hotel, and you can hear the music in your room at night if your room faces north. When we mentioned the noise, they graciously offered us a room on the other side of the hotel, which resolved the problem. Otherwise, we can't say enough good things about this hotel, and we would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clarion Suites Hotel is located at the heart of the "Zona Viva" the commercial district of Guatemala city, near from the most important Offices, International Banks, Embassies, Organisms, Restaurants, Entertainment Center and the most exclusive Malls. It is the only hotel in Guatemala that has the ALL SUITES concept, with 172 suites of 52 square meters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Clarion Suites Guatemala City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Suites Guatemala City Hotel Guatemala City
- Clarion Hotel Guatemala City
- Clarion Guatemala City
- Guatemala City Clarion