“Wonderful meal.” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Scotland
“Wonderful meal.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

We had never eaten Peruvian food before but decided to give this a try and were not disappointed, the meal was excellent and service also very good, it was so good to have something different for a change. Could recommend this restaurant with no hesitation.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Lima, Perú
“Cool place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

Its was the firts option when I turn on my cellphone and then thanks to the google map Y could made it and share nice time with my friends nice, meal

Visited June 2013
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
“Aji de Gallina - Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I have visited Inka Grill twice in the past two weeks. Their Aji de Gallina is incredible and their salsa de aji amaillo is worth a visit by it self. The portion sizes are reasonable abd the depth of flavors is truly remarkable. I would strongly recommend this restaurant to anyone who is well-versed in Peruvian cuisine and to the adventurer who wants a memorable experience. Do try the Aji de Gallina!

Visited May 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“If you love seafood this is the place for you.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Let me just say, the food here is unique, delicious and affordable. The staff is funny and super sweet (they have an English menu). The Sea Bass is my favorite, so it you can't decided go with that. 5 times in 2 weeks I think we were pretty hooked on there food.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Guatemala City, Guatemala
“Best of the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

I think this is the most delicious food I have ever had in my mouth!!!!!!!! the best Peruvian food in Guatemala. The sea food is my favorite, everything that swims I will eat it hehehe... I really recommended this restaurant. It has a small parking lot but right in front of the restaurant you can find a public one, the location is really good, right in "zona viva" in Guatemala city. The service is good and the food is valued, it can be a little expensive.

• Visited March 2013