“Excellent Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 34 Guatemala City B&B and Inns
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

My Friend and I stayed here our first night in Guatemala and our last night and were so happy with the service and accomodations. Very friendly staff who made sure we had everything we needed and were happy and comfortable. Very convenient location being so close to the airport. Awesome place to stay, i'd recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends

9 people have reviewed this hotel

Couples
French Harbor, Islas de la Bahia, Honduras
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

This was a wonderful place to stay for the night. It is within walking distance to the airport which was so convenient if you have a late or early flight. The service was great, the owner was there when we stayed and he made sure everything was taken care of. Free breakfast and coffee in the morning also was a nice addition. I would definitely recommend staying here!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

I stayed for two nights at Aeropuerto, and they met and exceeded my expectations. There was friendly staff, free breakfast and very reasonable prices for the quality of the hotel. Also, I needed to be close to the airport and this hotel is only a three minute walk away!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2011

My review mirror´s henninski´s pretty closely, except that I left instead of staying.

I arrived at this place last night after confirming my reservation for a $15 room a week ago. When I arrived, they didnt want to let me in the gate and acted as if Id done something to offend them (standing back at the door and yelling across to me rather than just walking over to see if I might be staying at their hotel)

Even though I paid a deposit beforehand and had confirmed the reservation, they did not have my reservation and said that the cheapest room was $35. When I argued that I´d already made a deposit on a $15 room, they "found" a room for $25. I left instead of continuing their little game, and they seemed pleased about it. Thankfully the deposit on a $15 room was tiny and I will dispute it with my credit card company after that fiasco, but I would never recommend that anyone stay at this place.

I walked to the airport when I left, and the airport staff were helpful in finding me another place to stay that was still within walking distance of the airport.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
San Francisco, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2011

It was always busy when I visited, and my friend and I stayed here after arriving in GUA, and before leaving GUA. It was a 5-minute walk to and from the airport. The staff who worked there were helpful. Breakfast was basic & the location was secured. I couldn't ask for anything more.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with friends
Copenhaguen
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2010

I had to go for business to Ecuador for less than two weeks and left my spouse back in Antigua. Slept at this place on my way there and it was very convenient, very close to the airport. I had reserved the same room for my return because my flight was arriving at midnight. When I got there they let me in, and then I found out that the place was full. I had asked my wife to confirm the reservation by telephone and she did it and got a positive response. At that time I could not find anything else. They let me stay on a couch and I slept completely dressed and they still had the nerve to charge me US $ 10 for that. The owner was unavailable to speak and they just had an attitude.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business

Been to Hotel Aeropuerto Guest House? Share your experiences!