“Fantastic steak” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Churrasco Centroamericano

Churrasco Centroamericano
3a. Avenida 12-38 zona 10 Edificio Paseo Plaza Local 3, Guatemala City 01010, Guatemala
2375-850
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #60 of 278 Restaurants in Guatemala City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: If no good Meat not open. Guatemala City Since 1971.Salads, Meat, Beer, Wine and the best coffee in Guatemala. Coffee Pacamara Farm El Injerto. Winner of the cup of excellence 2013, 2012, 2010, 2009 & 2008
“Fantastic steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

If you want the best steak in Guatemala City then this is the place to go.
Very well selected cuts and perfectly cooked. Highly recommended!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Saint Louis, Missouri
“The BEST meat in Guatemala City”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Though I've only ever eaten at the Zona 4 location, it's the only steakhouse I want to eat at when I visit Guatemala City, and I do often. It's also the only steak house in the world that I have ever eaten 3 or more portions. Everything is always cooked perfectly, and you can't beat a Pineapple Juice drink with your steaks.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Guatemala City, Guatemala
“Great Steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

I loved the simplicity and great flavour of their steaks. The avocado salad and the "naranjada" were amazing. Good service also.

Miami
“Really Poor Everything”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

I read some of the reviews and I thought it would be a good steakhouse choice.
Well, I was WRONG!
I was greeted by the waiter which told me that they only had 2 types of churrasco.
I immediately asked for a menu and was told that they had no menu, something I found really hard to believe.
After requesting 3 times for the menu he finally brought a menu which only offered Churrasco, PERIOD!
I ate by myself and ending paying $45.00 for food I really thought was poor in every way.
Wouldn't recommend this restaurant if it was the only restaurant in Guatemala.
You are better off eating at Pollo el Campero.

• Visited April 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Guatemala City, Guatemala
“Exquisite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2011

Currasco Centroamericano is an amazing restaurant, the best steak in the city. If you are looking for high quality meat, this is the best choice. I just visited the restaurant a few days ago, but it’s been around since the 70’s. I was reluctant to try the salad, because I don’t like salads. Fortunately, I did try it and it was just delicious, it had an excellent olive oil dressing.
If you love coffee, you must try Guatemalan coffee! And Churrasco Centroamericano is one of the restaurants where you can drink an exquisite cup of coffee. They also have great wines, if you are into that.
There are two restaurants, one in zone 10 and the other one in zone 4. Personally, I prefer the second one, because it is cozier. But, the one in zone 10 is also great, same juicy meat, same fine service, and it’s near malls, pubs and other places you might want to visit too. I hope you have the opportunity to try this outstanding culinary experience.

• Visited March 2011