This place is gorgeous, peaceful, clean, and ideal to relax. We have been at San Gregorio Spa a couple of times and each time has been excellent. It starts from the moment you get of the car and you see all the trees and nature. They only have around 12 rooms, if I am no mistaken, giving the guest enough privacy and personalize quality service. The rooms are modern and clean, they come with a tub, chimney, flat screen TV, small porch, and enough space to walk around. The gardens are beautiful but the best part is the view to the lake at sunset. The food at the restaurant is nice and I herd they have a new menu, which sounds tasty. The sauna, Jacuzzi, and pool are nice but the best is the spa massage. Overall a great place if you are looking for a place to run away from the routine and relax. This wouldn’t be a place to party or have the kids running around, but definitely it would be the place to go with a special some one or even by yourself. For me, this place is a little summary of paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This romantic first class Boutique style hotel offers modern luxurious accommodations in bungalows overlooking lake Amatitlan and the volcanos de Agua, Pacaya, Fuego and Acatenango, a gourmet restaurant, a wine bar and the unique spa that combines nature and modern facilities for your pleasure and comfort with spectacular views and landscape. A perfect choice to spend time before or after touring the country of Guatemala or Central America.RFA Certification process:We recently have been approved by the Rain Forest Alliance for adhering to principles of good practices in hotel management, starting with responsible waste treatment, ongoing recycle program, socially responsible human resource management, good neighbor policies, to mention a few. Events and Conference Center:At the end of 2011 a state of the art structure for corporate and social events with a capacity of up to 250 persons has been added. Our unique location provides a stunning setting for destination weddings and for special corporate meetings, combining nature and technology. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your San Gregorio Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Gregorio Hotel Guatemala City
- San Gregorio Hotel And Spa Guatemala/Guatemala City