Great service, incredible view of the mountains, volcanoes an lake Amatitlan, fancy and confortable rooms and SPA, very close by from the city, complete relaxation!
- Also Known As:
- San Gregorio Hotel
- San Gregorio Hotel Guatemala City
- San Gregorio Hotel And Spa Guatemala/Guatemala City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This romantic first class Boutique style hotel offers modern luxurious accommodations in bungalows overlooking lake Amatitlan and the volcanos de Agua, Pacaya, Fuego and Acatenango, a gourmet restaurant, a wine bar and the unique spa that combines nature and modern facilities for your pleasure and comfort with spectacular views and landscape. A perfect choice to spend time before or after touring the country of Guatemala or Central America.RFA Certification process:We recently have been approved by the Rain Forest Alliance for adhering to principles of good practices in hotel management, starting with responsible waste treatment, ongoing recycle program, socially responsible human resource management, good neighbor policies, to mention a few. Events and Conference Center:At the end of 2011 a state of the art structure for corporate and social events with a capacity of up to 250 persons has been added. Our unique location provides a stunning setting for destination weddings and for special corporate meetings, combining nature and technology. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your San Gregorio Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.