“History Trip” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Americus

You added Quality Inn Americus to your Saves list
Quality Inn Americus
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1205 Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, Americus, GA 31709 (Formerly Ramada Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Americus
“History Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

We stayed in the Quality Inn, Americus, Georgia, to visit the historical sites near by. The hotel staff were very friendly and professional. The restaurant was equally good. We had a wonderful breakfast each morning in the hotel restaurant for only $3.50 each: it was a good hot meal. We were very pleased with other meals at the inn.
If you need to visit the area, this is the place to stay.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Bobbi-kay H, Manager at Quality Inn Americus, responded to this review, May 11, 2014
Dear Danny C,
Dear Susan,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Kind Regards,

Quality Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Canton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Life Line Screening held a one day community stroke prevention event in the Banquet Room on April 29, 2013. We did not require an overnight stay. Complimentary parking and WiFi, and the room seats approximately 100 people (there is, of course, a charge to rent that room). The room is wheelchair accessible from the parking lot, and the staff helps with modification of temperature control (A/C, heat). We recommend this venue's Banquet Room for community (or even private) events. Thank you, Sharad, for all your time and courtesy in working with us to set up a very successful preventive health screening event. We will be back.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for the kind words regarding your experience using our Banquet Room. At Quality Inn-Americus, we strive to provide our guests with clean, comfortable accommodations and great customer service. We look forward to a return visit from you in the future. Thank you for your patronage!
Nebraska
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

The rooms are okay and the location is quiet, but the air conditioning units sound like a crop duster taking off minus its muffler. Skip the breakfast (sausage, bacon, eggs, dead biscuits; no fruit etc. The biscuits were burnt and probably came from Walmart; definitely not home made!) I guess the "full hot breakfast" is in the eye of the eater! The Waffle House is next door and the price is cheaper for a decent breakfast. Not too many choices in Americus, so probably would stay again, but eat elsewhere.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Dear Nebraskan1 ,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review on our hotel.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding the condition of the air conditioner and your breakfast on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with the owner and the kitchen staff to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future. On this property we have a full restaurant and our breakfast is served from our restaurant at a discounted price for our guest.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Americus.

Kind Regards,

Quality Inn
229-924-4431
Monticello, Illinois, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

The room was very comfortable although the pillows were terrible, very hard! The restaurant was on site and was good, but very slow. They give you a voucher for breakfast, but most Quality's include breakfast in their price.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Bobbi-kay H, Manager at Quality Inn Americus, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Dear Kay,
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of your recent stay with us. Receiving feedback from guests is helpful, I am sorry to hear that your pillows were hard, we will check into what room this was and have housekeeping keep a eye out for any hard pillows, our pillows are choice approved. As for breakfast, because we have the full restaurant and lounge we serve our breakfast at a discounted price for our hotel guest. Not all Quality Inn do this but there are some that do. I want to also apologize for your wait for dinner. Here at the Quality Inn we want each and every guest who stays with us to be satisfied with their stay, I do apologize that this was not the case for your stay. I hope that if you are ever back in Americus you will give us another try, please let me know and I will personally make sure of that. Thank you again for your review.
Kernersville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

Walked in, was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. They have really one a great job with updating, flat screen tvs and new beds, granite showers and counters. Restaurant on site, 10% discount for dinner and only 3.50 for breakfast. Also has a bar, with live entertainment on Friday. Nice pool outside with a water fountain that is lit up nicely

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Bobbi-kay H, Manager at Quality Inn Americus, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
I would like to personally Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us here at the Quality Inn-Americus. Customer Service and Cleanliness are very important to us. It was good to hear that you experienced this while you stayed with us. We hope you will return in the near future and stay with us. Thank you for your patronage!

Thomasville, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

Stayed there for 3 nights recently and it is an average hotel. The room was a bit tired looking, chair had a rip in the arm. Needs some tlc but overall it was comfortable. Bed was fine and room was clean. They give you a voucher for breakfast in the dining room and it's a good bargain, full hot breakfast for 3.50 including lots of coffee. Waitresses are good too.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Bobbi-kay H, Manager at Quality Inn Americus, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Dear Barbara,
Thank you for submitting a review on your stay with us here at the Quality Inn-Americus. We appreciate your kind words on the cleanliness of our room and the comfort of your bed. I do apologize about your chair, I do remember seeing a chair with a rip in the arm area, I plan to locate what room it is in and have it replaced. Receiving feedback is helpful, it provides us with the opportunity to make changes and improve in areas that are important to our guests' satisfaction. I
am glad that you found our breakfast to be a bargain at $3.50 for our guest and that the service was good as well. We hope that you will return in the future and stay with us again. Thank you for your patronage!

Bobbi-kay
Dallas, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel twice and have been very pleased with both visits. The last visit was 2-14-14 - 2-17-14. I stayed here with my 3yr. old granddaughter. Everyone was very nice and very helpful to me. It was a very relaxing stay as we were given a room facing the pool. I was able to play outside with my granddaughter and still be next to our room. Everyone was accommodating to the fullest! The room had all the amenities of Best Western. I even stayed an extra night. I didn't eat there or even try so can't respond to the restaurant. I do know that you don't here any noise from the lounge area as I checked in at 11:00 pm on a Friday night. The room was clean and bed was comfortable. Check out is at 12:00 pm instead of 11:00 like other places and that was nice to have an extra hour with a 3 yr at my side. I was also given a discount on the second visit for being a repeat customer! Everyone was so nice from check in to checking out! It was a very relaxing visit for my granddaughter and I. There is also a little park across the street and down a block or 2. I will stay here each time I come into town. I have to thank them again for making a peaceful weekend for me.

Room Tip: choose room facing the pool, the view is pleasant.