“Delicious!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sweet Georgia Baking Co.

No photo provided
Ranked #6 of 46 Restaurants in Americus
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

Got there about 20 mins before closing & they were more than willing to let us order & eat in. Very accommodating to a few special requests. Homemade bread is Delicious! I recommend the Pot Roast sandwich...yum!

Visited July 2014

Americus, Georgia, United States
“Best fresh bread in AMERICUS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

I have enjoyed having Sweet Georgia across the street from my house and watching Lee bake in the evenings. I have never enjoyed chicken salad and the explosion of grapes and pecans in the mix is amazing and tasty. There isn't a sandwich or pie I haven't loved. I regularly buy a pound of chicken salad or pimento cheese and several loaves of bread to share with out-of-town family and friends. Go.

Americus, Georgia
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

I've had the Pot Roast, Smoked Turkey, and Chicken Salad sandwiches there, and they were all very tasty. The cookies and other desserts are great also.

Visited May 2014
Savannah, Georgia
“Great Place to Grab Lunch - Delicious and Easy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

I was so excited to see that Lee Harris was serving food in Americus again. Sandwiches are made on fresh, house-baked bread and are assembled with care. Easily the best lunch option in town. Fresh loaves of bread are also available to take out - I took a loaf of focaccia to a relative's house and it lasted only about 10 minutes. I highly recommend a trip to Sweet Georgia Baking Company.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tallahassee, Florida
“Great Little Place off the Beaten Path”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Found our way to this place while taking a walk while visiting on the SAM Shortline Railway.
We found it by the hand out that they give on the train.
It is straight up the street from the train a few blocks, but away from the central downtown area where most of the recommended sites and restaurants are located.
It is an old gas station. I had the butternut squash soup which was very good, and my wife had a chicken salad sandwich. Both were mad very good my the bread included. It was great.
The cookies were good too!

• Visited September 2013