“Urbanity in Americus” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 46 Restaurants in Americus
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Healthy, Bagels
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: Fair Trade, Organic, Shade-Grown coffees that are artisan-roasted in small batches daily. We ship coffee daily to anywhere in the continental U.S.We offer coffee by the cup, by the pound, espresso drinks, teas, smoothies, locally-baked goods and more.Free wifi. Indoor and outdoor seating. Groups welcome.
Seattle, Washington, United States
“Urbanity in Americus”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

Good coffee is everywhere these days, but a fair-trade, single-source cafe is a surprising find in little Americus. The cafe works with farmers in Guatemala and serves excellent espresso drinks plus light breakfast and lunch. It's off the main streets, so get directions on Google or MapQuest before you go.

Visited May 2014

Thomson, Georgia
“Off-beat value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

off-beat and off the beaten path. Great place and a totally unexpected find in Americus, GA. Took ground roast home to enjoy at breakfast. Will definitely return.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Washington state
“Delicious Irish Cream Latte”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

Searched out this little coffee spot located in an old quonset hut while in Americus, Georgia. Funny looking from the exterior and minimal parking space, but when we opened the door and smelled the coffee, we knew we would not be disappointed! Also bought coffee to send home for Christmas.

Visited December 2013
Leesburg, Georgia
“Awesome Brew!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

I stumbled upon this place during my travels and went in with low expectations.
As I got off my motorcycle I was immediately engulfed with the sweet scent of beans being roasted on site!!!

The French Roast coffee was one of the best cups of java I have ever tasted. I drink mine black. It was bold with no Starbucks after taste.
The place has a cool vibe about it and I make a point to return as often as I can.

Americus, Georgia
“Cappa”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

the cappachinos are awesome. Little pricey for me..But when I can.I go there. Small parking spaces. Quick service and the aroma when you walk in will make you want coffee..:)

Visited January 2013