“Terrible” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Tampa, Florida
“Terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

Th food was terrible. The salmon was not seasoned right and was undercooked (raw in center). The waiter, who I learned was the manager, did not smile the whole time and acted as if he hated his job.

Visited September 2012

Macon, Georgia
“Small town restaurant with southern hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

Great location. Great food. Server Angie went above and beyong to take care of my needs. She is surely a jewel in the crown. Kudos to their service and hospitality.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Chicago
“Sunday night dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

Most restaurants close to the Windsor are closed on Sundays. Ruby Tuesdays was open and we enjoyed our meal. Salad bar and food very good.

Visited July 2012
Pensacola, Florida
“Great service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

Our waiter Chase was nice and very attentive. Our food was not the best but having a great waiter made up for the experience. My sister was cold she asked Chase if they could adjust the air and the manager promptly accomdated the request. I ordered the triple prime burger it was good. However, my fries were cold and my beans did not taste cooked. I was also disappointed when I found out that they do not offer sweet potato fries any longer. That was the main reason why I went. Overall we had a nice night and we like the atmosphere and ambiance of the restaurant.

Visited June 2012
Bexley, United Kingdom
“Only has drinks.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

This was right next door to our motel so called in for drinks after dinner at the Station downtown. Can't really comment on the food but it looked OK. The bar staff along with the customers were very friendly were a very enjoyable couple of hours were spent.

Visited May 2012