My husband and I, along with 2 friends spent 3 nights at this amazing lodge. The meals were some of the best we have ever had, fresh from the ground and ocean to the table, absolutely fabulous.
The resort and the jungle melded together to provide an overall one of a kind jungle vacation. I will never forget the sound of the howler monkeys - what a treat to have experienced that.
The sunset river cruise was amazing, what could be better than floating down (up) the river on a beautiful boat, glass of wine in hand and a beautiful sunset, made all the better by our very knowledgable and friendly captain Desmond.
Many thanks to Mara and her staff for a wonderful experience.
- Also Known As:
- Belcampo Hotel
- Belcampo Hotel Punta Gorda
- Belcampo Lodge Belize/Punta Gorda
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Olotels and Expedia so you can book your Belcampo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.