Had a fantastic weekend here. The grounds were gorgeous. I spent a lot of time sitting in the hammock enjoying the beautiful views and nature sounds from my room. The food was fantastic and so fresh. You can taste the love put into the care for those ingredients. I highly recommend eating all your meals there and getting a massage (the spa view is one of the best!) If I had to be picky I wish there was room service so I could have the food in the room but it was nice to be forced out of my comfortable hammock.
It's really special what they are doing there, their eco values and specialty programs. I look forward to returning and hopefully taking one (or many) of the courses.
Thanks Belcampo you guys are awesome!
- Also Known As:
- Belcampo Hotel
- Belcampo Hotel Punta Gorda
- Belcampo Lodge Belize/Punta Gorda
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Belcampo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.