“Sooo Yummy” 5 of 5 stars

501-623-7200
Improve this listing
Cuisines: International, Contemporary, Central American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Set on a beautiful river setting in Orange Walk Belize this open air restaurant features excellent service, a diverse and exquisite menu at affordable prices...a rare find in Belize. Just opened on New Year's eve 2011!!
Atlanta, Georgia
“Sooo Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

This was out first visit and we loved it. Good atmosphere and fabulous food!! Would recommend to anyone visiting Orange Walk.

Wilmington, North Carolina
“A little pricey”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

The service was good and the location was convenient but I thought the food was a bit pricey for what you got. My husband ordered the Shrimp gumbo (he loved it) and I had the shrimp pasta. I couldn't finish the pasta bc there was too much butter. I would have been just as happy I think with tortas.

Visited December 2013
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Outstanding food and a gracious owner.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

The location along the river couldn't be better. My wife and I have eaten here one evening and stopped by for coffee after a rainy morning. Both times the service was excellent, and Doug (the owner) took time to speak with us at length. I learned a great deal about local politics, places to visit, musical trends, and just had a great time. The warmth in his interaction with us enhanced what would be a wonderful dining experience on its own. I strongly encourage you to visit him and have a great meal.

Visited November 2013
Sterling, Virginia
“Oasis in Orange Walk”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

We were tipped off about this little gem from a Swiss couple on our Lamanai River trip. I had a one and a half inch thick smoked and grilled pork chop with steamed vegetables and baked potato. They were able to cook an off menu vegetable coconut curry dish for my wife who was suffering from a vegetable shortage due to our starch laden Belizean diet. A short walk from the neighboring St. Christopher Hotel and the Hotel El Fuentes. The menu is North American cuisine. The food is prepared fresh to order in the kitchen which means this is not "fast food" it is great food.

Visited November 2013
Anaheim, California
“PERFECT STOP!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

A little hard to find (at the end of town by the river) but not to be missed. Lucy has done a wonderful job of good food and peaceful location. We were on our way to Chan Chich and this was the perfect spot to stop, eat, stretch our legs and then get going. This was all capped off by going to Popular Bakery just down the street...I would not go through Orange Walk without going to both these places!

Visited October 2013