This resort surpassed my expectations. While admittedly, I was looking for a bargain, I certainly wouldn't comprise a bargain for discomfort from any perspective. First, everything inside and outside is spic and span which is tops on the list. The owners are personable and go beyond to accommodate guests. From hosting sailing tours to tasting the best seafood (lobsters so sweet and tender) fresh from the pristine surrounding sea waters. I would recommend this resort to anyone looking for serenity, a lively local restaurant, magnificent scenary, a lush rainforest, and much, much more.
Tourist from - New Smyrna Beach, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose from one of the tropical garden private cabanas, two-story cottages, and/or private villa. Captain Jak’s offers accommodations for the back packing adventurer, couples, families, and/or small and large groups. Captain Jak’s is a hidden oasis, while still being located only steps away from the village and the Caribbean sea. Captain Jak's has its own private marina which allows you to leave from your door step for diving, sailing, fishing, Caye hopping, kayaking, or snorkeling. Zip lining, Mayan Ruins and cave tubing aren’t far away either. The owners of villa resort live on the property and they are some of the best hosts you will find in Belize. Make sure to ask them about their sailing trips. There is nothing like sailing with Lucky and Erin on the warm Caribbean Sea, anchoring at sunset and BBQing the fresh catch of the day while drinking their famous rum punch.You must experience Captain Jak’s. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Captain Jak`s Cabanas Hotel Placencia
- Captain Jaks Cabanas Placencia
- Captain Jak's Cabanas Belize/Placencia