Everything about Chabil Mar was wonderful. I stayed in unit 17 (second floor with a view of the ocean) and the unit was beautiful. The staff are so friendly and sitting out on the dock was a treat! Wi-fi worked really well and breakfast each morning was delicious! I will return back to Chabil Mar and spend more time as this trip was very short. I enjoyed the half day trip on Monkey River and lunch.....saw some interesting critters along the way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chabil Mar is the Guest Exclusive Resort of Placencia, Belize. All Caribbean Front Villas and the closest full service resort to the Village of Placencia. Restaurant and Bar, two infinity beach-side pools, private beach and pier, on-site concierge services to include tour and adventure reservations. Villas are approximately 1000 square feet of living space, include a personal veranda. Al fresco dining throught the resort. A stroll along the beach, bicycle, kayak or golf cart provides easy, at your leisure access, to all Village activities. Specialize in Destination Weddings and Honeymoons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Chabil Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chabil Mar Hotel Placencia
- Chabil Mar Placencia
- Chabil Mar Belize/Placencia