We had a reservation here for a week starting June 13, 2012 that we booked in Feb. We arrived there and Dax informed us that they had NO air conditioning or electricity and did not know when it would be restored.......and offered us a discounted rate. We declined his offer and left. His property has " For Sale " signs in front of it. We went about two blocks north to Maya Beech Inn and got a nice room for a week. The owners were great and accommodating. The concierge Marlin was also very helpful. Their food and accommodations were top notch. They rescued us from potential disaster.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maya Breeze Inn is located on the Placencia Peninsula in Maya Beach, Belize, Central America. Maya or Tropic Air Airlines service the Placencia area several times a day or you can rent a car and drive from Belize City. The Inn consists of four beach cabins (for a total of five units) facing the Caribbean sea, a main lodge with the Inn's office and four guest rooms on the Placencia Lagoon, all with air conditioning,cable tv, refrigerators, hot water, fans, lock boxes and private balconies. The Inn has internet service for those who need to check in back home.Maya Breeze Inn caters to those guests who are looking for active adventure tours. Scuba diving, snorkeling and prime fishing grounds are found only a few miles offshore. Day trips can be arranged to explore the river, jungles, bird watching, Maya ruins, cave, peninsula tour, exploration or even mountain rappelling.You can walk the beach, swim in the ocean, play beach volleyball, go kayaking, ride bicycles, moped rentals, beach bbq, or relax on our white sandy beach with a cold beverage from our Tiki Beach Bar or sway in hammock under a palm tree. Come cool off in our beautiful Pool with its spectacular waterfall. For lunch and dinner there are a variety of restaurants and a convenience store within walking distance of the Inn or choose from a variety of restaurants that provide courtesy transfers. We can also arrange transportation to Placencia to shop or dine in local restaurants.Mayabreeze inn is presently under new ownership/management and wants to invite all its clients past and present to come experience true tropical vacation with us, once again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Maya Breeze Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maya Breeze Hotel Placencia
- Maya Breeze Inn Belize/Placencia