“Treasure Box is nt to be missed!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 5 Shopping in Placencia
More attraction details
Owner description: Located on Main Street Placencia, Treasure Box is a "must see"! Visit us to find Belize's best handmade Lionfish jewelry and more cool jewelry by Kaj Expressions! Come in wondering and leave smiling! There's something for everyone inside Placencia's Treasure Box. We invite you to come see us!
Belize
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Treasure Box is nt to be missed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

When visiting Placencia, the Treasure Box is not to be missed. Khadija hand makes all of the jewelry and each piece is truly affordable. They make great gifts and there is always a large variety to choose from. Shopping at the Treasure Box is truly a great experience and it's also great to support a local woman working to empower herself and her family.

Visited February 2014

Hale, Michigan, United States
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Beautiful hand made jewelry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

This little shop is a truly a treasure box. Khadija, is a darling and her jewelry is beautiful, unique and reasonably priced. We will definitely be back to see her next time we are in Placencia.

Visited March 2014
“A true gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

This shop is a true one of a time. Each piece is unique and hand made. A must stop for the special lady in you life.

Little Rock, AR
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“I love how unique this place is! True treasures”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

A must stop when you are visiting Placencia. If you would like some unique gifts to take home this is the place! Beautiful hand-crafted jewelry, and each piece is one of a kind. It's hard to pick just one thing, I always end up taking a few treasure home for me and my family and friends. :-) definitely NOT your run of the mill touristy jewelry finds.

Visited December 2013
Punta Gorda, Belize
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“What a Treasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

The Treasure Box is a true treasure to be found and explored. The jewelry they make right there is beautiful and very unique. The customer service is amazing. I bought several pieces as gifts for my family who are so proud of them and I bought several for myself. I will be going back.

Visited January 2014