“Made with love” 5 of 5 stars

630-4752
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Caribbean, Italian, International, Central American
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Reservations, Dessert
Description: If you're looking for comforting food, and you can bring your own drinks and an atmosphere that makes you feel at home, you've come to the right place! Welcome to our Home... Join us in our "dining room" which is our "living room and craft rooms". We offer a simple yet satisfying meal with yummy desserts. Our "dining room" is surrounded by a beautiful rustic open porch that faces the Placencia Lagoon and the beautiful Mayan Mountains. On a moon light night; nothing can be more romantic... Even without the moon we try to make each night very special. Reservations and orders are strongly suggested a day in advance, due to our busy baking schedule. Dinner Reservations are 6pm & 8pm. I am sorry but we do not take walk -ins due to the fact that we have limited seating. To find us take the small dirt road right across from the Green Parrot in Maya Beach just near the speed bump and come all the way down, looked for screened in house in white and green trim and ramp.
Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina
“Made with love”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

After reading about Fantoni's on Facebook and Trip advisor we decided that this would be the place to get my friend a birthday cake while on vacation.
They were very helpful on the phone and had it made the following morning. We chose a chocolate peanut butter cake and it was amazing. Nothing but the freshest ingredients here. All mad from scratch. The cake turned out perfectly moist and was so huge that we were able to enjoy it for days.
I highly reccomend anything from Fantoni's. They use only the freshest ingredients and it is evident that they put the love into their work.

• Visited November 2013

Placencia, Belize
“Wonderful culinary experience. You can order to go!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Great freshly cooked meals which you can order to go. There's a menu on Facebook and Cleeve will cook you specialties to order. Just like Momma makes - but only if she's a cordon bleu chef!

• Visited September 2013
San Pedro, Belize
“A new idea for dinning”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

This place was recommended by a friend and my husband and I were not disappointed. Quite, away from the crowds and personal service just for two. It was the romantic evening my husband and I were looking for, just us two. Cleeve cooked us baked snapper with garlic mash potatoes and sautéed veggies and coconut pie for dessert. Upon our requested he had a bottle of red wine waiting. The personal service was fantastic. Great spot! Fantoni's home kitchen is the best. Just remember to make reservations if you are going as seating is limited. Thanks for a wonderful unforgettable evening.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Punta Negra
“Quaint spot with incredible food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Fantoni's Kitchen should definitely be on your list of spots to try in Placencia! The owner Cleeve goes to great lengths to ensure that his customers are happy. His meals are always great.

Visited December 2012
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“My neighbor, my cuisine!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

While renting a home in the Maya Beach region on the Belizean peninsula called Placencia, I was very fortunate to find that two houses over I had my very own chef preparing meals with TLC! Since groceries were limited in this location at the single store within an easy bike ride, even with a full kitchen at my rented house by the lagoon, I could hardly make myself the healthy meals I am accustomed to when back home. So Cleevey, the chef at Fantoni's kitchen, brought me the delicious dinners I longed for. Moreover, I could bring my own wine or beer which is a great way to save on eating out. It was so comfortable to eat my dinners on the splendid screened deck with soft music and scented candles. There were only two tables set up while I was there in January, 2013, as Cleevey and his partner, Marco, had recently moved to this new location off the highway, but as word gets about, I have no doubt, they will be setting up more tables to add to their catering business. Cleevey also handles other needs of nearby tourists, including general information and laundry. I was so pleased to have his freshly baked multigrain bread and banana bread besides the delicious meals. To find the location, you simply drive on the only paved road on the peninsula and then take the road that veers off at the Green Parrot Resort. Follow the dirt road until it bends to the left and there you will see a posted sign which also includes the daily menu. For most of the meals I ate there I felt the price was reasonable, but a bit steep in one or two instances where I just had rice and chili and paid BZ$25 (US $12.50).

• Visited January 2013