What a great place to stay in fun Placencia. It's laid back but yet Lisa and George give you all you need. Nice size rooms with refridgerator and coffee maker. Coffee also always available in the main living room. Great beach area with chairs and hammocks. Short walk to all types of fun food and drink places, great shops, grocery stores and massage spas. George knows the Placencia history and is from one of the first pirate families. Lisa knows the area and can direct you to the best places. Their home/main living room is always open during the day and they are always there with a welcoming hello. Fishing/snorkeling guide picked us up on the beach each day for our excursions. What a great place. You will love it. We've been comming for the last 14 years and will continue at the Westwind. The prices, cleaniness, and utilities are all exactly what you want.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westwind Hotel is centrally located in the heart of the quiet fishing village of Punta (Pt.) Placencia. This locally owned and operated hotel is attractive, modern and comfortable. Within a stones throw from the Caribbean Sea, the Westwind Hotel is within access to local restaurants and tour operators. Tours can be arranged with the best guides for fishing, diving, and snorkeling as well as inland tours to the Cockscomb Jaguar Preserve and the Mayan Ruins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Westwind Hotel on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westwind Belize Placencia
- Westwind Belize Hotel Placencia
- Westwind Hotel On The Beach Belize/Placencia