This is a great spot for the budget traveller. The rooms are clean and adequate and all a person needs. The location can't be beat, particularly for the price. George and Lisa opening their home to their guests is the icing on the cake. They are warm and gracious hosts and they definitely made this a memorable stay. If you go, ask George to tell you the story of the evolution of the man/woman relationship...... :O). Thanks Lisa and George - see you again!
- Also Known As:
- Westwind Belize Placencia
- Westwind Belize Hotel Placencia
- Westwind Hotel On The Beach Belize/Placencia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westwind Hotel is centrally located in the heart of the quiet fishing village of Punta (Pt.) Placencia. This locally owned and operated hotel is attractive, modern and comfortable. Within a stones throw from the Caribbean Sea, the Westwind Hotel is within access to local restaurants and tour operators. Tours can be arranged with the best guides for fishing, diving, and snorkeling as well as inland tours to the Cockscomb Jaguar Preserve and the Mayan Ruins. ... more less