My husband and I wanted a laid back, chill place to stay in Placencia for our Honeymoon and that is what we got at the Westwind Hotel. It's a no frills, no hassle place that allowed us to relax and enjoy our time. Although the room was small it was very clean and well taken care of. If you are dog lovers, as we are, Scully and Lyza are great hammock companions when lounging under the sea view pagoda!! We were very happy to have stayed with Lisa and George and wouldn't hesitate to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westwind Hotel is centrally located in the heart of the quiet fishing village of Punta (Pt.) Placencia. This locally owned and operated hotel is attractive, modern and comfortable. Within a stones throw from the Caribbean Sea, the Westwind Hotel is within access to local restaurants and tour operators. Tours can be arranged with the best guides for fishing, diving, and snorkeling as well as inland tours to the Cockscomb Jaguar Preserve and the Mayan Ruins. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Westwind Belize Placencia
- Westwind Belize Hotel Placencia
- Westwind Hotel On The Beach Belize/Placencia