Singing Sands was a perfect spot for an adventure getaway in Belize. The location was great, a long bike ride or short golf cart drive to Placencia town. A bowling alley has just opened up down the street for a slow night. Their food was amazing with an asian spin. A Caye is just off shore for a wonderful kayak ride and some snorkling. Very private and quiet. We would stay here again and would tell everyone else to as well. The owners are so welcoming and dedicated to their guests. Great fire pit on the patio too.
- Also Known As:
- Singing Sands Hotel Placencia
- Singing Sands Hotel
- Singing Sands Resort
- Singing Sands Inn Belize/Placencia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AA private secluded seafront resort on Maya Beach...with beautiful Placencia Lagoon nearby! "...Singing Sands is an oasis for the traveler...whether couples seeking a romantic space, groups in search of a base location...or birding enthusiasts and water lovers needing a place from which to begin...their Belizean adventure." Our Inn is tucked within a beautifully landscaped tropical garden, providing a restful environment for our guests. We take pleasure in providing a relaxed, at home atmosphere. We’ve been working hard in recent months to completely renovate and remodel our entire property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Singing Sands Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.