This place is amazing if you want to totally relax. Maya, her hsband all the staff are excellent and cant do enough for you. The bar and restaurant are really good and the food itself excellent - not cheap- but great value and also certainly healtheir than some of the other places we went to!
Rooms are small cabanas eactly as described and steps away from the beach, even the furthest one would have been about 30 steps! We had cabana 2 right at the front. On the days we spent on the beach, we normally had it to ourselves. Very clean and great to snorkel around the pier. The pier is also a lovely place to sit as the sun goes down. However, as were were just coming up to the start of high season, the pier bar was not open. I can imagine this would be a very nice place to end the day.All in all, a wonderful week and the only way we would not stay again whislt in Belize is if we bought our own place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AA private secluded seafront resort on Maya Beach...with beautiful Placencia Lagoon nearby! "...Singing Sands is an oasis for the traveler...whether couples seeking a romantic space, groups in search of a base location...or birding enthusiasts and water lovers needing a place from which to begin...their Belizean adventure." Our Inn is tucked within a beautifully landscaped tropical garden, providing a restful environment for our guests. We take pleasure in providing a relaxed, at home atmosphere. We’ve been working hard in recent months to completely renovate and remodel our entire property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your Singing Sands Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Singing Sands Hotel Placencia
- Singing Sands Resort
- Singing Sands Inn Belize/Placencia