My husband and I went for our honeymoon in last May. We stayed at the Singing Sands for almost a week in Cabana 2. The cabana's cozy and comfortable. We didn't have air conditioning, but if you open the window slats and have the ceiling fan on, the ocean breeze keeps it pretty comfortable. The staff there are very helpful and friendly. The restaurant there, The Bonefish Grill was great. We were so happy with it we ended up eating most of our meals there. Between the pool, restaurant, bar and beach. We ended up spending many days not leaving much at all. One of our favorite things to do at night was walk out to the end of the pier and watch the thunder and lightning storms roll over the mountains. I wish I could give more details, I should have written this review right after we got back. All I can say is I'd recommend the Singing Sands to anyone traveling to Belize. We hope to make it back someday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AA private secluded seafront resort on Maya Beach...with beautiful Placencia Lagoon nearby! "...Singing Sands is an oasis for the traveler...whether couples seeking a romantic space, groups in search of a base location...or birding enthusiasts and water lovers needing a place from which to begin...their Belizean adventure." Our Inn is tucked within a beautifully landscaped tropical garden, providing a restful environment for our guests. We take pleasure in providing a relaxed, at home atmosphere. We’ve been working hard in recent months to completely renovate and remodel our entire property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Singing Sands Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Singing Sands Hotel Placencia
- Singing Sands Resort
- Singing Sands Inn Belize/Placencia