“JUST AWESOME” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night
“JUST AWESOME”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

If you ever get to Placencia, Belize, go to see Dawn at her little place called Grill N Go right on the main street!
She cooks fantastic, everything is fresh and cooked to order and if you don't know what to eat, let her help you and cook you something special.
My wife Moni and I go there every time we are in Placencia (3rd time now) several times during our stay - my favorite is Conch Creole. Not sure what she does to it, but it's so tender, you won't believe it's conch.
She also has fantastic fruit juices and her own hot sauce! A must to go and see her!

• Visited June 2014

Placencia, Belize
“Two Thumbs up!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

I went to Grill n Go for dinner last night and I'm still dreaming of how delicious my selections were. I started out with her succulent shrimp ceviche and everything was so fresh right down to the tortilla chips that were warm and crisp, straight out the oven! What came next only awakened my taste buds even more.... one of the most delicious starters I have ever tried: an alluring tempura conch that was the perfect combination of a light crisp batter and delicately tender conch that immediately became an addiction. Shall I move on to my main course? I had fresh caught snapper in a rich and creamy curry home made curry sauce over a bed of flavorful coconut rice with a light garden salad. mmmmmmmm mmmmmm. To put the icing on the cake, I ended off with the rich bailey's cheesecake and boy oh boy! The whole experience was like going to heaven and back.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best resturant in Placencia!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

This place was amazing. The service was good, as well as the food. The food is cooked with love and care and you can definitely tell. Dawn does so many different things from scratch and they all taste amazing. We came here for breakfast AND lunch the one day we were in Placencia. If I ever went back I would for sure go back to Dawn's. Her fry jacks are amazing! If you are looking for tasty local food then this is the place.

• Visited May 2014
Dallas, Texas
“Dawn's a doll”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Modest setting but cuisine done by people who care. Dawn does so much from scratch. Try her hot sauce, if you dare.

Visited March 2014
Medford, OR
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

In Placencia Village, this has a wide variety of wonderful foods & the owner, Dawn, is a lovely woman! Reasonable prices & fresh!

Visited February 2014