“Lunch spot” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Norwalk CT
“Lunch spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

On our first bike trip into town, we had lunch at The Shak. Simple, inexpensive and delicious food with a good bar. The owner was charming, and gave us a tour of the property and filled us in on town lore. Worth a repeat visit.

Visited January 2013

Airdrie, Canada
“Yummmy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

What can you say about a place that serves you a icey smoothy at the hottest time of the day! They are so good and just so smooth. The owner Magna is very very nice and so are the staff. With 24 different flavors for smoothies made with fresh fruit I say this is a must.

Visited January 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I really enjoyed this little place. I tried various items on the menu and really enjoyed the coleslaw with a pineapple vinaigrette. The service was also good and I found the place clean too. And good prices.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Omaha, Nebraska
“Smoothie and food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

I saw the reviews for The Shak and thought I'd try it out. It's not in the main area with everything else but it was only about a 4 minute walk from my room. The grilled chicken sandwhich was delicious and the pineapple coleslaw though I can't say why, was quite yummy as well. The Classico smoothie was in a class by itself! I have a favorite smoothie place at home and this was a lot better. I will be going back for more during my stay! YUM!!!!!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Indianapolis, Indiana
“awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

great food with great service and beautiful location. the people that work here are fantastic, and very helpful!

Visited May 2012