“We left hungry and overpaid ” 3 of 5 stars

714 Maya Beach Way, Placencia, Belize
501-520-8022
Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 60 Restaurants in Placencia
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Doing business, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Edmonton, Canada
“We left hungry and overpaid ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

I will say the appetizer and meal was okay. I had the spinach ravioli with shrimp. The portion was very small with only three small shrimps. Certainly dollar for dollar there are far better places a short walk from here. $24BZD is high for a martini again compared to other places close by.

California, Maryland
“Delicious Food with Exceptional Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

The food at Bonefish Grille is Belize with an Asian flair. Everything was cooked beautifully, and served with a smile. We sampled their breakfast, lunch and dinner menus and enjoyed every meal. The head waiter was exceptional!

Visited December 2013
“MISS IT ALREADY!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

We stayed at singing sands inn for 5 nights in August. We mostly had lunch and dinner here and had everything from Lobster Pizza to Thai Fish, Lobster, Pork Chops, all sorts of delicious food!! The staff is very very friendly room service available also enjoyed some dinner while taking a dip in the pool which no one used at all while we were there.

Met one of the owners Mike who is very nice and even helped getting us another smaller bike from his other resort for my wife.

When we go back to Belize we will not think twice about staying at Singing Sands Inn and enjoying most of our meals here!! Great value great taste and atmosphere!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“A nice open air restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

Good food and service , a nice selection of wines as well as something for everyone to eat. The friendly staff are helpful and make you feel welcome , your just off the beach and their long dock where you can go out on it above the sea

Visited December 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
“Service and Quality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

I ate most meals hereduring my 10 night stay at the Singing Sands hotel. The food was top-notch but there service was astounding! I thought Iwas splurging on my last night having lobster, one of the largest and tastiest ever but it was only $25. I cannot recommend this restaurant enough! Thanks guys for taking such good care of me while I traveling alone. I'm sorry it took so long to write this review. :-)

• Visited August 2013