“Chef Domingo and the wait staff are great” 4 of 5 stars

714 Maya Beach Way, Placencia, Belize
501-520-8022
Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 60 Restaurants in Placencia
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Local cuisine, Doing business, Special occasions
Dining options: Dessert, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
New York / New Jersey
“Chef Domingo and the wait staff are great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

The specials changed nightly and the food was good. If any your meals were part of a Groupon type deal be certain to tell them ahead of time. We failed to and we paid for all of our breakfasts.

Visited November 2012

Des Moines Iowa
“dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

we did not eat here however some other people we know did they said it was great.. we did stop in for a drink it was very nice.

Visited November 2012
“Friendly and good food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

Nice place to take friends, good bang for your buck. We all enjoyed it very much. I dont think the fire was needed when its 90 F but nice touch. New girl was pleasant and made up for her lax of knowledge of the restaurant . Dark on patio , table lighting would help to read menue
Over all l I would go back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Seattle, Washington, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Go for the meal plan...that way you don't have to worry about what you order. Happy hour is a great value as well!

Visited October 2012
Sunrise, Florida
“The Very Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

We went to Belize Oct 2012
We stayed at The Singing Sands Inn
I can only say it was an amazing vacation and we want to thank every one there for a wonderful time. First the grounds are right on the water with sugar white sand and the cabana's are cute and so clean. The view from our cabana was breath taking. The owner and staff were so caring and friendly.
The Restaurant Bonefish Grille is located at the Singing Sands inn -With the award winning
Chef Domingo Choc - his amazing creations made us look forward to our meals. He would visit each table and make sure each and every person was happy with their meal.
There is by far no other place on the beach side of Belize that makes sure every minute of you stay is perfect. You can dive, snorkel, kayak, swim, fish, rest in a hammock, enjoy tropical drinks, bike into town, join the owners on the pier and work out etc.....
Thank you all so much for a perfect stay

A Message to us from the Chef:
By way of introduction, I am Chef Domingo Choc for the Bonefish Grille at Singing Sands Inn.
I hope you enjoyed your experience at the Bonefish Grille and thank you for choosing our restaurant. I put my passion and love for cooking into my dishes and hope you enjoy tasting our dishes as much as I enjoy preparing them.
I value you as our client t and hope that I not only met, but exceeded your expectations.
Since I am continuously looking to improve my dishes, I would appreciate any suggestions you have for me and my staff

• Visited October 2012