“Best drive operator” 5 of 5 stars

011 (501) 503-3377
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba diving, dive training, snorkeling, Mayan ruins and rainforest adventure tours. Dive training for kids age 8 and older. Snorkeling for younger children.
OHIO
5 attraction reviews
“Best drive operator”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

What a great diver operator. Anne-Marie and her staff are first class dive operators.The staff and drive masters all make you fell as family. From beginning to end.

The service is flawless. They set your equipment up each day,putting on and off the boat,washing all your gear each day.

The dive master, James,Arthur,and Giovanni gave us some of the best dive. They did not miss a beat.They also severed us lunch on each dive and the food was very good

Burlington, Canada
“Awesome first dive!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

My husband and I had never tried diving before, but when we were in Placencia we made arrangements to do a Discover Dive course with Avadon. Our dive instructor, Arthur, was fantastic. My husband and I both really enjoyed our dives and we felt very safe during the entire experience.

Park City, Utah
“Top Notch!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

What a great experience! Went out with Avadon several days....every day somewhere different. The operation was first class...from the pick up from Anne Marie at my accommodation, to the check in process and the crew. Would LOVE to return.

Visited September 2012
Denver, Colorado, United States
“Best Experience EVER!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Avadon(:
Ohh man! where do I start? :) I live in Colorado and have traveled back and fourth to the beautiful country Belize ever since I can remember. Now "23", anytime I get a break from school and work, I'm on a plane to visit my grandmother in Placencia Belize. This last trip down was Summer 2012 and it was amazing! Deciding to finally learn how to dive, a long awaited goal of mine, I chose Avadon divers; Simply because of their pure hospitality and expert team of dive instructors and boat captain. Learning how to dive with the best, I started with my,"Open water dive certification" and two weeks later I was certified in my Advanced open water PADI certification. I wouldn't recommend anyone else in Belize, I couldn't of felt any safer with instructors James and Author, they were very professional but made my trip an epic experience. As well as Ana-Marie, "the owner of the operation", she is a sweetheart and Avadon dive shop is the place to go for any dive or snorkeling occasion. I'm just getting started and will be coming back for more!, Thank you Avadon!!(:

Visited July 2012
Bonita Springs, Florida
“Avadon Divers quality equipment, boat and service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

This the only time my wife could come along as she only snorkels and I dive. Avadon divers has
a crew to assit both groups on the same trip. Now my wife can snorkel better and may get certified
to dive. Giovanni a snorkel guide used my wife,s camera and dove down close to the coral and took awesome pictures for her and of her and other guests. We posted them for others in the group on our face book so we all had memories of our adventure, Thank you Giovanni for loving what you do and making our trips with Avadon fun.p1.Thank you captain Phillip for your advanced skills at the helm of the ship, thanks to Arthur and James for doing their part to keep the reef pristine and their knowledge of diving and the reef that they share with other divers that take their trips with Avadon. Special thanks to Ann Marie, your hospitality is unbeatable and your professionalism and knowledge is appreciated. Oh! and thanks to the chef who prepared the meals, We toured with them for four days of our trip and will return, well worth it.
Glenn and Jo.

Seawasp, Owner at Avadon Divers, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Hey Glen - It was a pleasure having yourself and Jo come out diving and snorkeling with us for so many days. I guess Jo has to get certified now! :) Thanks for the great pictures you guys posted. You were right. Giovanni's pretty good at U/W photos. Let's stay in touch.