“Just look at the picture! It's even better!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Dessert, Ice Cream
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dessert, Breakfast, Late Night
St Croix USVI
“Just look at the picture! It's even better!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Here we are in a little tiny village in Central America and we see an ice cream store. We've seen so many and been disappointed so many times we were hesitant to even enter. But the people eating ice cream outside looked so happy we decided to try them out. We could not have been more surprised! The presentation was only surpassed by the wonderful taste experience! We have now tried at least 10 of their flavors and all of them are perfect! My favorite, believe it or not, is the strawberry. They actually use strawberries!! So they only have it once in a while. But if you see it, at least get a taste! Then order at least two flavors and plan what you may want your next visit! They will also make you an ice cream cake for your birthday ( or just for fun ) !

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Kimberley, Canada
“A little night cap”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

Just had Nutella gelato.... oh my goodness... what a way to end a glorious day in Placencia. I asked when he will make Hazelnut and he said probably Monday. I'll be back. So many flavours to choose from. My friend had ginger and peanut butter. YUMMY! :)

North East, Maryland, USA
“best gelato in paradise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

You gotta try the coconut and pineapple gelato! They have tons of exotic flavors and AC is welcomed after shopping in a very humid and buggy village in the early evening.

San Pedro, Belize
“Ice cream similar to gellato in Italy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Wonderful is the best discription I can give this ice cream. I was really disappointed that I only got to go once. They had a good variety of flavors from the usual to the unusual.

Maryland
“Great Gelato”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I had a flavor I had never tasted and was not disappointed. Great service. Don't let the lines discourage you; the service is fast and the short wait well worth it.