“Like Family” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type:
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide ground transportation anywhere in Belize, Chetumal, Tulum, Akumal, Playa del Carmen, Puerto Morelos, Cancun, Merida and Tikal Guatemala. Now offering SUV's and Van rental in Corozal
Corozal Town, Belize
“Like Family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I have been using Belize VIP Transfer Services since 2009. I used them when I first visited this wonderful Country, and now that I live here I still use them for my trips back home!
Henry and Joan Menzies, their family and drivers are very dependable, conscientious, helpful and very friendly - like Family!!
They have helped me through the trials of getting to know my new homeland. They welcome all with open arms and hearts! They are BEST of the many wonderful people here in Corozal, Belize!

Visited October 2013

Sarteneja, Belize
“Expensive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Rather expensive but it got us there. Next time I will take the chicken bus. Drivers need to learn how to drive.

Corozal Town, Belize
6 attraction reviews
“Excellent service - highly recommend!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Three of my Ohio friends were visited me in Corozal via Belize International Airport. I engaged VIP Transfer to pick them up at the airport and to deliver them to my door. Mrs. Menzies was wonderful! She invited me to ride along for the trip and I did! When the driver came to pick me up for the drive down he realized that the vehicle might be too small for all four of us and the three sets of luggage. He radioed the base and, by the time we got to Menzies, they had a larger vehicle gassed, cleaned and ready to go! The driver, Ruben, even stopped for us to get lunch on the way back. He was very pleasant and a careful driver.

Dring the visit we again engaged VIP for a day trip to the jungle with excellent results.

Thank you for a great experience. Highly recommended!

Toledo, OH
“great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

We used this service to pick us up at the airport and take us to our hotel. We also used them for a trip out to the jungle. Great trips.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
329 attraction reviews
“The Best value and Service you can find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

I struggled to figure out how to get from Belize to Cancun and finish out a 12 day Costa Rica to Cancun back packing trip without dumping a tone of money. Everything and person I found directed me to "the Menzies" I understand why, now. These guys are amazing. My flight was delayed for 4 hours from San Pedro to Corozal due to some bad weather in Corozal. After finally flying through the storm and an amazing landing on the mainland, the Menzies where there. For $30 they took me through customs and dropped me at the ADO bus station in Chetumal where I was able to continue on to Cancun. They offer a very high service. They help with forms at the border, made sure I got on the bus at the terminal. As much as I love my mother, it was like she was running this company.

Visited June 2012