Table Rock belongs high on my list of favorite places I've stayed in the world. The isolated location and skillfully designed grounds provide unmatched ambiance for relaxation and reflection. All of the details made our stay memorable: a star fruit tree was bursting with fruit outside our doorstep, I could watch the hummingbirds out the window of the natural rock shower each morning, and sleeping under the sounds of a thatch roof provided a true Belizean jungle experience. The food was incredible, our room was unique and charming, and the owners' hospitality made us feel like we were visiting long-time friends. We used Table Rock as a base to visit Tikal, Caracol, and ATM cave. The owners were so helpful with giving us instructions and advice, and setting up the cave tour with an excellent guide. The value was also incredible-we felt like we were staying in a private, luxurious retreat. We stopped to see some of the high end lodges in the area, and, in my opinion, none compared to what we had at Table Rock. I wouldn't consider staying anywhere else!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Table Rock Jungle Lodge is an eco-lodge in a canopied rainforest setting unlike any other in the Cayo Distict of Belize. With only 6 cabanas on our 105-acre Macal River reserve, you can enjoy the intimate rainforest setting and the sights and sounds of the Belizean jungle. Hike, swim, canoe, birdwatch, or just indulge in serious relaxation. Close to all the major Mayan archaeological sites and natural wonders of Belize, and only 5 miles outside of San Ignacio, Table Rock is the ideal location for your next adventure holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jetsetter so you can book your Table Rock Jungle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Table Rock Jungle Hotel San Ignacio
- Table Rock Jungle Lodge Belize/San Ignacio