We came here on our honeymoon and, by the time we finished dinner our first night there, we were already trying to figure out when we could come back again. We both agreed that it is the best place we've ever stayed.
The cabanas are gorgeous, the grounds are incredible, the setting is breathtaking, but most of all, the staff of Table Rock really make it what it is. We felt welcome and befriended by everyone and couldn't have asked to be treated better. It truly is a beautiful place that offers us the ultimate experience of pleasure in our surroundings.
We also took advantage of a couple of excursions for which Table Rock booked a guide for us. The trips, to ATM cave and Carocal, were fantastic. I would especially recommend ATM - so awesome. The guide was great and took great care of us while also giving us the freedom to explore.
I can't possibly say enough about Table Rock. I would recommend it to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Table Rock Jungle Lodge is an eco-lodge in a canopied rainforest setting unlike any other in the Cayo Distict of Belize. With only 6 cabanas on our 105-acre Macal River reserve, you can enjoy the intimate rainforest setting and the sights and sounds of the Belizean jungle. Hike, swim, canoe, birdwatch, or just indulge in serious relaxation. Close to all the major Mayan archaeological sites and natural wonders of Belize, and only 5 miles outside of San Ignacio, Table Rock is the ideal location for your next adventure holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jetsetter so you can book your Table Rock Jungle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Table Rock Jungle Hotel San Ignacio
- Table Rock Jungle Lodge Belize/San Ignacio