We just got back from Table Rock two weeks ago and I wish I was back there. My wife and I stayed five nights and had the best time. The resort is beautiful, the food was great and the the staff is excellent. We were in the Aracari room and it was very comfortable, spacious with a nice bathroom.
My only warning would be that, it is a ways out of San Ignacio, so you won't be running into town every day. But you don't need to . Grab a hammock, hit the river or take on of the trips they can set up for you.
Jen was always available for questions or conversation and Chris is a great cook. I know you've read this before, but it is the truth.
I don't relax easily, but I had the most relaxing time in a many years.
Thanks Jen and Chris
Terry and Elizabeth Dadd
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Table Rock Jungle Lodge is an eco-lodge in a canopied rainforest setting unlike any other in the Cayo Distict of Belize. With only 6 cabanas on our 105-acre Macal River reserve, you can enjoy the intimate rainforest setting and the sights and sounds of the Belizean jungle. Hike, swim, canoe, birdwatch, or just indulge in serious relaxation. Close to all the major Mayan archaeological sites and natural wonders of Belize, and only 5 miles outside of San Ignacio, Table Rock is the ideal location for your next adventure holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jetsetter so you can book your Table Rock Jungle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Table Rock Jungle Hotel San Ignacio
- Table Rock Jungle Lodge Belize/San Ignacio