I have more than enjoyed my last five days at Table Rock! The owners Colleen and Alan created a unique and cozy little paradise perfect to escape and recharge!
They will be more than happy to tell you the stories of the place and how their dreams took shape but also teach you about birds, trees along beautiful paths through their property.
Make sure you stay long enough to enjoy everything in site, hammock, and local rum, complimentary canoe along the Macal river, the farm and the donkeys but also some of the tours that can be booked for a daily trip to Mayans ruins or caves.
The rooms were great, named after lovely birds encountered on the property, the food diverse (not the usual rice and beans!) and the campfire a plus!
I cannot wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Table Rock Jungle Lodge is an eco-lodge in a canopied rainforest setting unlike any other in the Cayo Distict of Belize. With only 6 cabanas on our 105-acre Macal River reserve, you can enjoy the intimate rainforest setting and the sights and sounds of the Belizean jungle. Hike, swim, canoe, birdwatch, or just indulge in serious relaxation. Close to all the major Mayan archaeological sites and natural wonders of Belize, and only 5 miles outside of San Ignacio, Table Rock is the ideal location for your next adventure holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jetsetter so you can book your Table Rock Jungle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Table Rock Jungle Hotel San Ignacio
- Table Rock Jungle Lodge Belize/San Ignacio