We absolutely loved our stay at Table Rock. We stayed in the River View Cabana with its panoramic views and secluded location. The owners and staff were uniformly gracious and made us feel special. The food was delicious and the private dinner arranged for our anniversary was over-the-top romantic. The tours were a blast and all well-arranged.
The gorgeous jungle location was just what we were looking for. It isn't for everyone though - there is no doubt you are in the middle of the jungle, so if you don't like encountering and hearing the natural residents (especially at night), you'd probably be better off somewhere else. Read the guest information packet first so you know what to expect. If you're looking for a romantic, Eco-friendly place with personalized service and amazing meals, and a chance to experience the jungle, Table Rock gets our highest recommendation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Table Rock Jungle Lodge is an eco-lodge in a canopied rainforest setting unlike any other in the Cayo Distict of Belize. With only 6 cabanas on our 105-acre Macal River reserve, you can enjoy the intimate rainforest setting and the sights and sounds of the Belizean jungle. Hike, swim, canoe, birdwatch, or just indulge in serious relaxation. Close to all the major Mayan archaeological sites and natural wonders of Belize, and only 5 miles outside of San Ignacio, Table Rock is the ideal location for your next adventure holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jetsetter so you can book your Table Rock Jungle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Table Rock Jungle Hotel San Ignacio
- Table Rock Jungle Lodge Belize/San Ignacio