We just returned from a wonderful trip to Belize and could not have asked for a better stay than at Table Rock. The service is just great, they are there to take care of your every need and the food, WOW! it was just wonderful like going to a five star restaurant every night. The jungle gets nice and cool at night and with the fan it was very easy to sleep especially after a busy day of excursions. The lodge set us up with some great tour guides. After a day of being out it was so nice to come back and sit around the bar, have a few drinks and share adventures/advice with all the other travelers, then have a wonderful meal (and save room for dessert, you won't regret it!). You really feel you are a part of the jungle in Table Rock and it is a great experience, would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Table Rock Jungle Lodge is an eco-lodge in a canopied rainforest setting unlike any other in the Cayo Distict of Belize. With only 6 cabanas on our 105-acre Macal River reserve, you can enjoy the intimate rainforest setting and the sights and sounds of the Belizean jungle. Hike, swim, canoe, birdwatch, or just indulge in serious relaxation. Close to all the major Mayan archaeological sites and natural wonders of Belize, and only 5 miles outside of San Ignacio, Table Rock is the ideal location for your next adventure holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jetsetter so you can book your Table Rock Jungle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Table Rock Jungle Hotel San Ignacio
- Table Rock Jungle Lodge Belize/San Ignacio