The customer service here was the best from the booking until the end. I really debated where to stay and so happy we chose Table Rock. If you are looking for a great place to stay in the jungle this is it. The lodge is beautifuly situated on the River. We were in the garden view room and our friends had the other room which shared a porch. The walls between the rooms is thin. The room was nice and very comfortable. The food at the lodge was the best we had in Belize. We enjoyed the area and the canoes at the lodge. We used the canoes one day and visited the other resorts in the area. The dining oom/bar area is a nice place to have a drink and visit with other at the lodge. We were very please with our stay. The staff and owners went out of their way to make us feel welcome.
- Also Known As:
- Table Rock Jungle Hotel
- Table Rock Jungle Hotel San Ignacio
- Table Rock Jungle Lodge Belize/San Ignacio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Table Rock Jungle Lodge is an eco-lodge in a canopied rainforest setting unlike any other in the Cayo Distict of Belize. With only 6 cabanas on our 105-acre Macal River reserve, you can enjoy the intimate rainforest setting and the sights and sounds of the Belizean jungle. Hike, swim, canoe, birdwatch, or just indulge in serious relaxation. Close to all the major Mayan archaeological sites and natural wonders of Belize, and only 5 miles outside of San Ignacio, Table Rock is the ideal location for your next adventure holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jetsetter so you can book your Table Rock Jungle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.