This was our first visit to Belize/Ka'ana and we will be definitely going back! We had the best 4 nights here. I can't speak enough how luxury and warm the place was. The staffed greeted us immediately and was so helpful the whole trip. Loved that it was very close to adventure! We went to the mayan caves and a day trip to Tikal. Some time just lounge around the room and pool with cocktails. We enjoyed having dinner in the restaurant here too. The food tasted authentic. Can't wait to go back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ka'ana Boutique Resort & Spa is Belize's first Small Luxury Hotel of the World. True to its Mayan name ‘Ka’ana’ meaning, ‘heavenly place’, this delightful boutique resort, set in tropical gardens, offers exceptional accommodation in charming cottages with fine dining, superb service and easy access to ancient Mayan sites and numerous thrilling activities. Enjoy the best of Belize - its people, its food, and its attractions at a world class resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Ka'ana Boutique Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ka`Ana Boutique Hotel San Ignacio
- Hotel Ka Ana Boutique
- Ka'Ana Boutique Resort And Spa Belize/San Ignacio