My boyfriend and I stayed at Ka'ana for three days in October and had a wonderful time. Ka'ana is incredibly luxurious and romantic and the staff is incredibly attentive and pride themselves on making your trip as personal as possible. We stayed in a Balam Room and I seriously slept better than I have in months. While we did not book our daily adventure excursions through Ka'ana (they only do private tours so it was more expensive than we had budgeted), it was nice to come back to a comfy air-conditioned room, sit on the bed (and yes, even watch tv sometimes) and order a cocktail from the bar. I also loved coming back after dinner every night to find some sort of desset set out for us. Ka'ana is perfect for people who want the adventure of the Cayo District and Guatemala without giving up the comfort of a luxury hotel. And I know that sounds like a blurb from their website, but it's really true.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ka'ana Boutique Resort & Spa is Belize's first Small Luxury Hotel of the World. True to its Mayan name ‘Ka’ana’ meaning, ‘heavenly place’, this delightful boutique resort, set in tropical gardens, offers exceptional accommodation in charming cottages with fine dining, superb service and easy access to ancient Mayan sites and numerous thrilling activities. Enjoy the best of Belize - its people, its food, and its attractions at a world class resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Ka'ana Boutique Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ka`Ana Boutique Hotel San Ignacio
- Hotel Ka Ana Boutique
- Ka'Ana Boutique Resort And Spa Belize/San Ignacio