I stayed at Ka'ana in early March 2013, between work commitments in San Ignacio area. What a fantastic stay! From the room to the spa to the restaurant food, everything was delightful. I have been in this area before and had exhausted most of the common tours, so the manager Jennifer was happy to find some different things for me to do. She arranged a horesback ride to unexcavated ruins (amazing!) and also a Maya cooking class with the mother and aunt of the chef at the hotel (fantastic and so fun!). The restaurant here is exceptional, really by far the best food I have eaten in Belize. Chef really knows what he is doing! The spa was lovely, I had a scrub and massage which were perfect after riding a horse and being a bit sore. Gorgeous pool, and very relaxed atmosphere. Also, great wifi and tv connection / reception.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ka'ana Boutique Resort & Spa is Belize's first Small Luxury Hotel of the World. True to its Mayan name ‘Ka’ana’ meaning, ‘heavenly place’, this delightful boutique resort, set in tropical gardens, offers exceptional accommodation in charming cottages with fine dining, superb service and easy access to ancient Mayan sites and numerous thrilling activities. Enjoy the best of Belize - its people, its food, and its attractions at a world class resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Ka'ana Boutique Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ka`Ana Boutique Hotel San Ignacio
- Hotel Ka Ana Boutique
- Ka'Ana Boutique Resort And Spa Belize/San Ignacio