Based on the great reviews here, we chose to stay at Cahal Pech, but we were disappointed. The hotel is merely average. The biggest discomfort was that we had a room with a double bed that resting on a twin size frame! This was understandably uncomfortable, but the staff said there was nothing they could do about this.
They were also cheap and clearly cut corners in terms of cleanliness. For example, our towels were very old and ragged. In sum, I wouldn't return, nor would I recommend it to a friend.
- Also Known As:
- Cahal Pech Village Hotel San Ignacio
- Cahal Pech Village Hotel
- Hotel Cahal Pech Village
- Cahal Pech Village Resort Belize/San Ignacio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cahal Pech Village Resort is located in the heart of the Mayan world, San Ignacio, Cayo District, Belize. We offer professionally guided tours of local and other Mayan ruins in English and Spanish, as well as access to Mayan Healing, Culture and Art. We also offer Eco-tours, Jungle Adventure, Horseback Riding, Reef Diving and more. Relax at our Pool, or see Belize’s Beaches and Caves, Waterfalls, Sink Holes and Zoo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Cahal Pech Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.