This was my first trip to Belize and Cahal Pech Village Resort was a perfect place for me to stay. It was a beautiful view of the town. The rooms need a little updating, but my stay was comfortable. The staff went above and beyond to make my stay enjoyable. From the initial booking procedure online, Lenny and Katharine answered all of my questions and were awesome! Upon arrival at the airport, Luis was waiting for me at the baggage claim and provided a very safe and informative 2 hour trip back to the resort. Raphael worked at night and was the most helpful and friendly as I saw him the most. He was very accommodating and had a wonderful personality. Thank you, Raphael!! It was nice to have a restaurant on site and the wait staff was very good as well. Thank you all for a very pleasant experience!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cahal Pech Village Resort is located in the heart of the Mayan world, San Ignacio, Cayo District, Belize. We offer professionally guided tours of local and other Mayan ruins in English and Spanish, as well as access to Mayan Healing, Culture and Art. We also offer Eco-tours, Jungle Adventure, Horseback Riding, Reef Diving and more. Relax at our Pool, or see Belize’s Beaches and Caves, Waterfalls, Sink Holes and Zoo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Despegar.com so you can book your Cahal Pech Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cahal Pech Village Hotel San Ignacio
- Hotel Cahal Pech Village
- Cahal Pech Village Resort Belize/San Ignacio