For a no frills hotel I loved the way they package the deals. They picked us up at the airport and arranged all the trips with great guides. I would have given the room 3 stars because it smelled but the food was great so that bumped it up. The town was so scary looking my husband would not even go, I would have for the local experience. Thank god the food was excellent and I did not mind eating there. If you are looking for a good value then this is the place. We did the ATM and it was exhilirating ! We did ruins and that was fun. I would have stayed another night if I know about the nature monkey tour, I do feel bad I did not see monkeys,I did see 4 tocans at the ATM and that was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cahal Pech Village Resort is located in the heart of the Mayan world, San Ignacio, Cayo District, Belize. We offer professionally guided tours of local and other Mayan ruins in English and Spanish, as well as access to Mayan Healing, Culture and Art. We also offer Eco-tours, Jungle Adventure, Horseback Riding, Reef Diving and more. Relax at our Pool, or see Belize’s Beaches and Caves, Waterfalls, Sink Holes and Zoo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Despegar.com so you can book your Cahal Pech Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cahal Pech Village Hotel San Ignacio
- Hotel Cahal Pech Village
- Cahal Pech Village Resort Belize/San Ignacio