Our stay at the Midas was wonderful. The accomodations are very basic, but everything functioned properly and was clean. Linens were changed daily. Windows were screened so we didn't have any insect issues. Staff were very friendly - more than happy to help you figure out your day and tell you the best places to go and what might be a waste of time. You have to put your order in at the restaurant hours in advance, so we only ate one breakfast there and it was ok. Good location - within walking distance of San Ignacio.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Midas is the only 7 acre resort down town that can offer a tranquility of nature at its best, birds tweeting their musical charm squirrels jumping from tree to tree, river flowing by the resort, iguanas resting on the limbs of the trees, and freshness of the condensing air rising as morning breaks daylight, and yet only a 7 minute walk into the town center where you can meet the unique people of Central America. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Midas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Midas Hotel San Ignacio
- Midas Tropical Hotel
- Midas Tropical San Ignacio
- Midas Resort Belize/San Ignacio