This was a wonderful place to stay. The owners are incredibly nice and knowledgeable about the area. The location was ideal-- you are not in the middle of the city but have a quick walk into town for dinner. The rooms are clean and have nice personalized touches. I would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Midas is the only 7 acre resort down town that can offer a tranquility of nature at its best, birds tweeting their musical charm squirrels jumping from tree to tree, river flowing by the resort, iguanas resting on the limbs of the trees, and freshness of the condensing air rising as morning breaks daylight, and yet only a 7 minute walk into the town center where you can meet the unique people of Central America. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Orbitz so you can book your Midas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Midas Hotel San Ignacio
- Midas Tropical Hotel
- Midas Tropical San Ignacio
- Midas Resort Belize/San Ignacio