We were nicely upgraded... but I have to say, I would not have liked the "cabina" that they shown me... really basic...
The room we finally had was nice but with a strong smell of cigarette... even my T-shirts were smelling afterward... Service was also very nice and the pool quite big.
The food at the restaurant was completely overpriced and overall, the hotel does not look finished... some parts are not finished and a lot of maintenance is already required...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Midas is the only 7 acre resort down town that can offer a tranquility of nature at its best, birds tweeting their musical charm squirrels jumping from tree to tree, river flowing by the resort, iguanas resting on the limbs of the trees, and freshness of the condensing air rising as morning breaks daylight, and yet only a 7 minute walk into the town center where you can meet the unique people of Central America. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Midas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Midas Hotel San Ignacio
- Midas Tropical Hotel
- Midas Tropical San Ignacio
- Midas Resort Belize/San Ignacio