Wonderful hotel and great, caring staff, who made this a really comfortable and exciting adventure in the jungle for us. We stayed in the luxurious suite overlooking the jungle, pool, amazing sunrises, birds, iguanas, etc. Walked to town for dinner (Hannah's) and to Cahal Pech ruins to explore. Perfect location for getting to explore the area and experience the people of San Ignacio. Everyone there - esp. Patrice who arranged everything, and our cave guide Ted - were helpful and fun to learn from.
- Also Known As:
- San Ignacio Hotel San Ignacio
- San Ignacio Hotel
- San Ignacio Resort
- San Ignacio Resort Hotel Belize
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Ignacio Resort Hotel provides unsurpassed levels of luxury and Belizean hospitality. This year, the Resort was awarded with the title "Hotel of the Year" by the Belize Tourism Board;this title recognizes the top tourism establishments in the country.The Resort is located within a 17 acre private estate, 72 miles west of Belize City, perched on hillside along the Macal River Valley and just a short walk from downtown San Ignacio, provide the deluxe 24 room resort its unique feature of providing luxury at "The Only Jungle in Town". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, BookIt.com and Venere so you can book your San Ignacio Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.